If you have any other questions, not addressed here, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
I try to respond as quickly as possible, but most of the time it will be between 4 pm – 8 pm CST, Monday through Friday (excluding U.S. holidays).
How can I use these images?
The images come with a non-exclusive, limited use license. Which means there is no expiration date on your rights to use the images you have purchased.
Here are some examples:
- for personal, commercial, teaching or editorial purposes digitally or in print in any way that is not restricted (see RESTRICTED USES below).
- upload images to your website, blog, or social media platforms, and schedulers for your own business use.
- use the images in digital products such as courses, workbooks, e-books, and other printables or downloads where the primary value of the end-product is the content, not the image.
- crop, rotate, flip, and/or resize the images. Add overlay text, screenshots, designs, or your product photos. You may add color or filter overlays, but please do not alter, edit or manipulate the images.
Restricted uses, please
- do not sell, loan, or give away the images.
- do not share your login information or transfer any images directly to a third party.
- do not re-sell or giveaway the images as standalone files or as part of templates, themes, graphics, prints, stickers, or any other printed items intended for sale where the primary value of the end-product is the image, not the content.
*For image resale, consider purchasing a license to re-sell our images as part of templates, themes, or other projects. To request that please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to purchase an extended license.
- do not falsely indicate that you or someone else is the original creator of the images.
- do not use the images to market or sell other products, services, workshops, courses, or similar resources that are photography or styling related.
- do not use the images in an illegal, offensive or pornographic manner.
What if I want to use the images as part of products or prints that I sell?
I love supporting small businesses, but would ask that you only use the images in template or theme demos but that you not re-sell the images as standalone files or as part of templates, themes, graphics, prints, stickers, or other printed items intended for sale. If you are interested in purchasing a license to re-sell these images as part of products or prints that you sell (ex. templates, themes, or other projects), please contact me at email@example.com and request an extended use license.
Is photo credit required when using these photos?
I would appreciate credit but no, it is not required! I would love to see how you use my images, especially when used on social media. You can tag me @triciapjones so I can see how you use them.
Tricia P Jones maintains the sole copyright of all images created.